- 2018 Local Scholarships Listing
- Alpha Omega Chapter of Psi Iota Xi Scholarship
- Charley Dove Scholarship
- Christian Nolan Scholarship Application
- Coffee Creek Conservation Club Scholar
- Edward and Marjorie Kehrt Scholarship
- Ethan Reynolds Memorial Scholarship
- Farm Bureau Scholarship
- Forrest A. Rice Scholarship
- Jennings County FFA/Young Farmers
- Martha Vogel Memorial Scholarship
- Bob & Josie Struben Memorial Scholarship
- Brush Creek PTO Scholarship
- Chad Earnhart Memorial Scholarship
- Chase Harrison Memorial Scholarship
- Commiskey Fall Festival Scholarship
- Cull Family Memorial Scholarship
- Delta Theta Tau Sorority Scholarship
- Erler Industries Scholarship
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Geneva Twp/Robert Burkman PTO
- George Webster Memorial Scholarship
- Graham Creek Elementary
- William Harmon Memorial Scholarship
- Hayden Alumni Memorial Scholarship
- Hayden Historical Museum Inc. Apphia Wohrer Gerth Memorial Scholarship
- Hayden PTO Scholarships
- Home Builders of Jackson/Jennings Co
- Jennings County Classroom Teachers
- Jennings County Democrats and Lady Democrats Scholarship
- Jennings County Extension Clubs Scholarship
- Jennings County Federation of Republican Women Scholarship
- Jennings County Retired Teachers
- Knights of Columbus
- Laura May Ross Memorial
- Park Theatre/Civic Center Scholarship
- Paul & Scott Lucas Memorial Scholarship
- Rayburn Scholarship for the Arts
- Rotary Club Creative Writing Award
- Road Hogs of North Vernon
- Sandcreek PTO Scholarship
- St. Mary’s PTO Scholarship
- St. Vincent Jennings Hospital Scholarship & St. Vincent Jennings Hospital Core Values
- Seth "Peanut" Box Memorial Scholarship
- Sullivan/Ruddick Honorary Scholarship
- Tara K Sharp Scholarship
- United Way Dollars for Scholars
- Wohrer Memorial Scholarship
New info added Feb. 22:
The Career & Technical Scholarship Program is funded through the Horatio Alger Endowment Fund and the generosity of Association Chairman Emeritus and Endowment Fund President Walter Scott, Jr. Scholarships are awarded to students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their lives who wish to pursue a career or technical education at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the United States. The application will open online March 15 for students enrolling in Fall 2018. Please visit: https://scholars.
New info added Feb. 21:
The Indiana Sheriffs' Association Scholarship is now available in the Guidance Office. Applicants must be committed to pursuing an education and career in a law enforcement field at an Indiana college or university. All applicants must a current member of the association, or a dependent child or grandchild of a current member of the association. Application deadline is April 1st.
New info added Feb. 20:
Fostering Success is a scholarship program for incoming IUPUI freshman, who have experienced foster care, housing insecurity, or homelessness, or who are emancipated or have had legal guardianship determined by the court. If you are interested in learning more about this scholarhsips please visit www.fostering.iupui.edu.
New info added Feb. 6:
Scholarship Name: Athnet Sports Recruiting Scholarship Available to: Undergraduates who were athletes at the high school level. You do not need to be an athlete at the college level. Application Deadline: June 1st Award Amount: $1,000 Eligibility Requirements: Former high school athletes who are enrolled as a full-time student at a two or four-year college. Application Instructions: See website (website here: https://www.
New Info added Jan. 26:
The Indiana Association of School Psychologists is offering a scholarship to a graduating senior who is interested in pursing a career in psychology. Eligibility requirements include: accepted to a college for enrollment, pursuing a career in psychology, and be in good academic standing. The application deadline is March 1, 2018. To learn more please visit: http://www.iasponline.
The Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation (ETC) is offering the ETC and FRS Scholarship. The ETC Scholarship is available to graduating seniors who live in Jennings County, or surrounding counties that have ETC fiber and/or wireless markets. Applications are due to the ETC, attention Anita Fledderman, by Friday, April 6, 2018. The FRS scholarship is due to FRS by March 1, 2018. Applications for both scholarships are available on the ETC website: https://etczone.com/
The 2018 Student-View Scholarship program is offering $11,000 worth of scholarships to high school seniors who plan to attend a four-year college, community/junior college or career school. Log on to http://www.student-view.
New info added Jan. 19th:
The Zimmer Tractor Scholarship is now available in the Guidance Office. This $100.00 scholarship is for an active FFA or 4-H member that is pursuing an agriculture related education. The application must be completed and returned to Zimmer Tractor prior to March 10, 2018.
New info added Jan. 18th:
The Loretta M. Burd Scholarship Program through Centra Credit Union is now available from January 9 through midnight on February 28, 2018. All applications will need to be submitted online. Students can find the application here:https://www.centra.org/scholar
New Info added Jan. 10, 2018
New info added 12/13/17
The Hammett, Bellin, & Oswald Law & Justice Scholarship is now available. This is open to any senior who plans to attend a Wisconsin college/university during the 2018-2019 school year. The deadline to apply is May 31, 2018. The award amount is $750. The application can be found online at https://hbolawfirm.com/law-
- The Christian Leadership Award and Martin Luther Scholarship are now available through the Beta Sigma Psi Educational Foundation. Applications are due by February 17th. Please visit http://scholarships.
betasigmapsi.orgto learn more.
New Info added 11/21/17:
PJ's College of Cosmetology is offering a high school senior to receive a $1,000.00 tuition scholarship! If you are interested in this opportunity please see Ms. Cardinal in the Guidance Office. The deadline for the scholarship application is MONDAY 4/30/17
The Coolidge Scholarship is a full-ride scholarship that covers a student's tuition, room, board, and expenses for four years of undergraduate study at any accredited US college/university. To learn more please visit: https://
New Info added 11/1/17:
The Franks School of Education at Trine University is offering every teacher education major that is admitted for the 2018-2019 academic year a renewable $3,000 "Dean's Education Scholarship" on top of their merit scholarship. In addition, any education candidate with a 3.5 GPA, 25 ACT or 1170 SAT (old R + M), and top 25%, will receive a renewable $20,000 "Teacher Education Chair's Scholarship" (and the $3,000 Dean's Education Scholarship.)
New Info added 10/30/17:
The UEW Healthcare EEOICPA Scholarship is now available to any High School senior nationwide. The deadline to apply is July 31, 2018. The scholarship is in the amount of $1,000. To access the application please visit: https://www.uewhealth.
New Scholarship Info added 10/06/17:
The Plumbers, Steamfitters, & HVAC Service Technicians Local 440 J.A.T.C. is now accepting applications to their apprenticeship program. Application packets are available Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, on normal business days at the Local 440 J.A.T.C. Office located at 3747 S. High School road Indianapolis, IN 46241.
The Next Generation Hoosier Educators Scholarship is now available online at http://in.gov/che/4680.htm. If you are interested in attending college to become a teacher, look at the scholarship qualifications online.
The AMDA is accepting applications for students interested in attending their school. Their individual scholarships range from $1,000 - $18,000 and are awarded based on talent, merit, academic excellence, and financial need. Please visit https://www.amda.edu/ to learn more.