Announcements ~ Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- Tues. Quesadilla OR Crispy Chicken on Bun Baked French Fries or Steamed Carrots Fruit Choice Cookie
- Wed. Salisbury Steak with Brown Gravy and Dinner Rolls OR Cheeseburger on Bun Baked French Fries or Mashed Potatoes or Green Beans Fruit Choice
- Thurs. Popcorn Chicken OR BBQ Rib on Bun Baked French Fries or Baked Beans Fruit Choice Cookie
- Fri. BBQ Chicken on Bun OR Tenderloin on Bun Baked French Fries or Corn Fruit Choice
- 4/24- Isaac Decker, Molly McMahon, Elizabeth Wahlman, Noah Wheeler
Volleyball Open Gyms have started! Here is the JCHS Vball Open-Gym Schedule if you would like to come join. Open Gyms are not mandatory, but will only help you improve upon your endurance, skills, and volleyball discipline.
Want to perform at JCHS Football and Basketball games? Be in parades and even compete in statewide competitions? Come to JCHS GUARD TRY OUTS on April 23, 24, and 26 at 3:30 -5:00 pm in the band room
Anyone interested in being part of Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) please email Mr. Cummings at email@example.com so he can add you to the roster. He will send you information on when and where we meet.
Change of dates and/or location for After Prom Committee Meetings...
- Thurs. April 26th 6 pm in the Media Center
- Thurs. May 3rd 6 pm in the Commons
Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge to Hire for Summer Youth Program
The Refuge will be hiring four high school students this summer as part of the Youth Conservation Corps program. Applicants must be 15 years of age by June 5, 2018 and cannot turn 19 years old on or before August 7, 2018. Successful applicants will be paid the Indiana minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. For more information on the work and the people who make it happen, visit www.fws.gov, For more information regarding the YCC positions, please call the Refuge at (812) 522-4352. Applications are available at http://www.fws.gov/refuge/Muscatatuck/what_we_do/get_involved.html or in the Guidance Office.
DRIVERS ED LLC
Driver's ED LLC will be offering their next class at JCHS February 26th - March 16 from 3:30 to 5:30 in the media center. Please contact Drivers Ed LLC for more information. They can be reached at (812)352-8400 or at https://driversedllc.weebly.com/.
JCMS is looking for certified lifeguards for the pool at the middle school. If any students interested, please contact Mr. Wagner at the JCMS. Applications are available in the main office at JCHS.
Sign up for Debate Club in either Mrs. Ertel's room (212) or Mr. Doebbler's room (125)
- Information about the Coffee Cart
- New this year is a coffee card for students and teachers:
- We would like to inform you about the new coffee card (Buy 6 get 7th free) available to both teachers and students.
- In appreciation of your support- we are going to have a weekly drawing for a coffee mug for both students and teachers. Every time you make a purchase your name will be submitted into the drawing.
- Coffee mug sponsored by St Vincent Jennings Hospital, until we run out.
- In the event that we are on a 2-hour delay, the coffee cart will be available as soon as the school day starts.
Driver’s Ed: It is not too late to enroll in the next on-sight driver education program being offered at JCHS. This program is provided by Drivers Ed. L.L.C., after school, from 3:30 - 5:30. The course consists of 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction. The cost of the course is $420 and includes all documentation needed to get a Learner's Permit and Operator's License. If interested, call 812-352-8400.
PARKING PASS: If you are wanting to drive and park at school, you need to see Mrs. Davis in the East Wing Office before school starts to purchase a parking pass. Parking passes will only be sold before school.
- After Prom Committee Meetings
- JCHS Sem II Exam Schedule
- Drivers Ed LLC
- Parent Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Letter 11/29/16
- JCS Calendars
- Meningitis Vaccination Requirements
- Panther Pantry
To access your child's information, click on the Skyward tab for Jennings County High School,
Click on Skyward Login.
A Skyward Management Screen will open.
Here you will enter the following
(this information is available from your student's school)
Username: (use Guardian/Parent login provided)
Password: (use Guardian/Parent password)
|Parchment Guide to Ordering Transcripts|
RE: Ordering Transcripts
Register for a Parchment.com account
You must create an account before you can request your transcipt.
Go to Parchment.com, click Sign up, and follow the onscreen instructions.
JENNINGS COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL PANTHER PANTRY
Please note the Pantry is for our JCHS students and their immediate family members
The Panther Pantry will be open on the following dates in 2017-2018:
Hours: 4:00 to 6:00 PM
*If school is cancelled, the pantry will be closed.
LOCATION: JCHS Room 125B; Drive to back parking lot, enter through breezeway Entrance “I”.
ABOUT US: We are being assisted by The Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana. Gleaners offers food and daily living supplies to the families of our high school students who are in need of assistance.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?: JCHS students and their immediate family members
If you have any questions or would like to make a donation, please contact: Marisa Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org; 812-346-5588 (ext. 3135) (on-site pantry coordinator)
Tracy Martin, email@example.com; 812-346-5588 (ext. 3134) (on-site facilitator/assistant coordinator)
Mike Green, firstname.lastname@example.org; 812-346-5588 (administrative on-site facilitator)